Monday, June 25, 2012

UM BA-3 rail version fixed

BA-3 front plate fixed

Hello

Its been a l-o-n-g time since the last post. I can't believe its been 2.5 years !  So many builds have been completed since this last post, literally dozens. I will add posts for those builds soon

But first things first. The instructions were not very clear, but I should have checked reference pictures as I made a huge blunder with the front visor plate on the BA-3 in my last post ! Fortunately someone pointed it out.It has been fixed, picture below, still needs a little tidying up. No excuses for me, I should have been more careful, particularly as plenty of pictures on the web of these vehicles.



Next up I will post pictures of the builds mentioned in my last post,

cheers
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment